Saturday 29 March 2014

Bimatoprost careprost Eye lash Growth Serum


The Bimatoprost Eye Lash Growth Serum Challenge: Final Review

ImageWords can’t express how happy I am with the results I achieved using Bimatoprost eye Lash Growth Serum. My lashes are visibly longer and thicker after 5 weeks and I noticed a difference within the first few weeks.
I now have amazingly long lashes and I am thrilled. I have received numerous compliments and have even been asked if I got lash extensions!
As a stay-at-home mom, it’s easy for me to feel frumpy. There are days when I don’t bother to shower let alone apply a face full of make-up and mascara, but with my lashes by  Bimatoprost I don’t even need to. My lashes are that thick and luxurious!
Application was easy, just a swipe across my lash-line once or twice a day. I usually did this as part of my night-time regimen.  Bimatoprost was gentle on my sensitive eyes and can be worn under mascara, just be sure you apply it to clean eyelids.
Hooray for  Bimatoprost eye Lash Growth Serum! I am a true believer! Learn more about Bimatoprost eye lash growth serum 
Check out my previous reviews for my  Bimatoprost eye Lash Growth Challenge: Day 1 and Week 5
Image
I have not been financially compensated to write this post.  Bimatoprost provided a sample to use for test and review purposes. All photos, opinions and statements here are entirely my own. 

2 comments:

  1. You have shared nice information about bimatoprost ophthalmic solution. Bimatoprst is very effective medicine to get longer beautiful eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Bimatoprost

    ReplyDelete